>

Angka Kegendotan

THROUGH OLD KEREPOT..

Dont hate much,
I hate Old Kerepot,
Thought that I could,
hate Emirates and Anfield,
points behind of the Chelsea,
Thought that Alex could lose it alone,


In the blink of an eye,
Giggis play another game,
Telling me why,
Manchester lose again?
Got this Giggis,
got me geli,
I can almost start losing teeths,
Now there's Old Kerepot,
Man U will lose alone,


Old Kerepot,
losers are together now,
Through my astro,
I can see,
there's more than lose than more than win

Old Kerepot,
And we are not alone,
Different School,
Paul still schooling now,

Through my window,
I can see,
Ferguson could have been so gila...


I see a bolos,
it starts an anger,
Is this the one worth watching for?
Thought that I could do it without my remote,
Cant watch it like this anymore,

Now there's Old Kerepot,
Rooney are ber-bulu alone,
Old Kerepot,Alex are kerepot now,

Through my astro,
I can see,
there more than lose than more than win,

p/s : aku amek ktne tah bnde ni...hehe

5 budak gendot cube komen:

isha said...

ntah pap perrr,,,,,haha

R Machomil said...

isha: ko mne taw

nadzirah afiqah said...

hahahah..
agak beongong~~~

R Machomil said...

sgt bgs la
haha

Anonymous said...

hahah
sengal tol lgu nie...tp klaka...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers